Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Whatever Happened to Winnie Cooper?

Winnie Cooper, who's real name is Danica McKellar was on eight episodes of The West Wing, has been a voice actress on King of the Hill, Game Over and Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra-Doo.
Danica has been on more shows than I can list, but here are some of them:
NICS
NYPD Blue
How I Met Your Mother
Hack!
Heatstroke
The Big Bang Theory
Young Justice


So what's she up to now?

Math.

Danica has authored three books on math.




“Math Doesn’t Suck: How to Survive Middle-School Math without Losing Your Mind or Breaking a Nail”

“Kiss My Math: Showing Pre-Algebra Who’s Boss”

"Hot X: Algebra Exposed!"

Her first two books are on theNew York Times children's bestseller list

You might be wondering.

Is she still easy on the eyes?

You decide.
















I don't know what kind of car she drives but I like to think it's one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment