Monday, October 16, 2006

Ghost Picture



In about 1974 my parents and I went on vacation and while in Lexington, KY we visited the city cemetery. I had a new camera and was snapping pictures like I was on assignment for National Geographic. I took several pictures in the cemetery, I think I took this one for the pretty flowers and because it was the grave of a Todd as in Mary Todd Lincoln. After we got back home we got the film developed and were quite surprised by this pic. I definitely remember that the pic was near the middle of the roll and that no other pictures had anything out of the ordinary. My daughter pointed out a possible face near the center of the swirl. It took me a while to see it but it looks like a girl with long hair leaning over maybe with her arms crossed in front of her, as if to hug someone who is not there. But even if there is no face I think it's pretty cool. It's kind of extra cool to me since I like parapsychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment