Thursday, March 31, 2011

Now I have to Give up my Monster - Aspartame - Sucralose

When I started gathering this information, I was going to tell the people that didn't know, how bad aspartame is for your body. Without pretending that I know exactly how it works somehow it is just like drinking small amounts of methanol (the alcohol that can make you blind)headaches, dizziness and much much more. On top of that, it then turns into formaldehyde in your brain. Darn those pesky tumors.
All that is true, but since I don't use aspartame, I thought I would come out of this unscathed, not so.


I love Monster low carb and absolute zero. I learned too much, sucralose is in it and apparently, it is very bad for you too. Whah-ha-ha! I have to give up my Monster!

Aspartame Toxicity

Methanol

Formaldehyde

Sucralose

No comments:

Post a Comment