Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Bin Laden is dead and has been for many years

Osama Bin Laden is dead and has been for many years. I suppose most Americans are all excited about the news that Bin Laden has been killed, not me.

I do wonder about the timing of this lie, why now? Why not closer to the presidential election? Sadly, all that I can come up with is an impending false flag attack, to be blamed on Bin Laden supporters. Now that this boogeyman is dead, undoubtedly another one will have to be created to take Osama's place. Probably this next attack will be blamed on the new boogeyman. I found it amusing that they had Bin Laden be the bad guy right to the end, supposedly using a woman as a human shield. So as most Americans celebrate, I am filled with a sense of dread, waiting for a fake terrorist attack. To the masses, enjoy the jubilation, to the wise, expect a terrorist attack, probably a fairly big one, to be blamed on Osama's people.

P.S. As I was watching the news, I wondered about Bin Laden's body, how much trouble will they go to there?
 Will they take pictures of the guy they used in the (now admitted) prisonplanet.com fake Osama videos? Looks like no because, conveniently, Bin Laden was "Shot in the head and buried at sea."

No comments:

Post a Comment