Saturday, December 12, 2009

2012 We Will Survive

I'm aware that many of my beliefs as to how the world works would be considered on the fringe, at best, by many. (That doesn't mean they're false.) I've been thinking. (I use to work with a guy that would always say "OH NO!" when I said that.) The way I see it, the global elite or Illuminate or whatever you want to call them may be very evil but they are certainly not stupid. I think that they have information and technology that surfs like you and I can only dream about. They have stated that they would like to reduce the worlds population by around 85%. One child policy and a host of other more controversial policies aimed at population reduction makes me think. If everything was going to get wiped out in 2012, why would they be bothering with all that population reduction? If it were me, I'd just wait until after 2012 and see who was left. Like I said, I think these people are very smart so wasting time and effort isn't what they're about. So I don't think much will happen on 12/21/2012, at least not as far as wiping out a large part of the population.

No comments:

Post a Comment