Friday, June 18, 2010

Earthquakes Reveal Archaeological Evidence That All Religious Doctrines Are Flawed

(Not Really, Yet)

How strong is your faith?
Could your faith be shattered by discoveries around the world that provided "absolute proof" that your religion and all religions of the world have been misunderstood?

I had a vivid dream a few years ago. I was outside, in the country with my wife and some of my closest friends. We saw something in the sky, something big. My wife and friends immediately believed that this was the end of the world, the second coming or the time of rapture, religious things like that. I was saying "This isn't what you think it is." "This is fake, it's man made!" But they weren't paying any attention to what I was saying because they were so freaked out.

I have come to believe that this dream was somewhat prophetic.

(Anyone that reads this blog knows that I think outside the box but this time the box isn't even in sight, I'm so far out of it.)

Remember the "UFO" or "Out of control rocket" that caused a spiral in the night sky over Europe around the same time that Obama received his Nobel Peace Prize?
Then the other night, over Australia there was one just like it. What if that wasn't an out of control rocket or a UFO?
Is it in the realm of possibility that the spiral was really a test? A test of technology that the masses are not even aware exists.
Does technology exist that can make images in the sky that look like religious figures or aliens or just about anything?
I'll cut to the chase and wrap this post up.
I believe that 9-11 was an inside job, an illusion. Yes planes did hit the towers but the overall event was an illusion. Explosives were already in place and set off just as the planes hit. Building 7 was pre-wired with explosives too but something went wrong, I think another plane was suppose to hit it. They were sitting there with a building ready to be imploded, so they had to blow it or get caught in a big lie.
Anyway, let's say the seeds of doubt are planted by earthquakes revealing artifacts that "prove" that all religions are basically wrong. Now it's time for a grand illusion. Instead of spirals in the sky, now people see religious figures or aliens.
People will be made to believe through high tech means (that I don't want to go into) that (someone) is the true god and that we need to do as he says. He will probably say that we need a new world order, a one world government.

So, say what you want about my sanity, you can't say that I'm afraid to stick my neck out.
PS - If you were going to try to pull this off, when would you do it? I would do it on Dec 21st 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment