Saturday, November 20, 2010

Green Lantern (2011) Trailer



Now I'm a big comic books fan and any comic book adaption brought to the big screen is a reason to celebrate now that comics are being more recognized by the mass. Ive read most of the Green Lantern comics of the past 5 years and have good knowledge of who and what the character is. On first look from this trailer it didn't remind me one bit of the comic. I'm not going to bash the trailer but I am going to say I'm worried. I really hope the film doesn't turn out to be to comedic or lacking the action and dramatic impact films like Iron Man had. As always ill keep an open mind and hope for the best. Because if Green Lantern dosent go well for DC then thats bad mojo for the rest of the DC film projects and for cosmic heroes in general.


IMDb page







Release Date: June 17, 2011 (U.S.)

Release Date: Unkown (Greece)

No comments:

Post a Comment