Monday, November 2, 2009

Horror Αφιέρωμα Epilogue



Are first Αφιέρωμα ends, I am to say that there will be more in the future, with various movie genres and with more reviews. I might got stuck a bit with the zombie side of Horror but those were the ones closest to my heart and that i know still most people haven't seen. Hope you enjoyed the little Αφιέρωμα and will leave you with my own personal list of favorite horror films that demand your attention!


  • Dawn of the Dead

  • Psycho

  • The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

  • Alien

  • Silence of the Lambs

  • The Exorcist

  • Halloween

  • The Fly (Original and Remake)

  • The Shinning

  • The Evil Dead I & II



P.S. If there is any special demand for any other kind of Αφιέρωμα that you would like us to do, send us your suggestions and we will consider them.

No comments:

Post a Comment