Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Do You Like Your Constitutional Rights?

Here we are, a nation protected by our constitution. Constitutional rights are what has set the United states apart from so many other countries, they have kept us free.

I think most Americans would agree with that, but there seems to be a disconnect when it comes to voting. That's what I don't understand. To me that should be the #1 test when people are deciding who to vote for. Is the candidate for defending the constitution from all enemies both foreign and domestic?

People get caught up in the "my team" mentality of Democrats vs Republicans. Personally, I don't care which party a candidate comes from, just as long as they will fight for our constitutional rights.

I think voters should ask themselves
"Which presidential (or any office) candidate wants to defend our Constitution rights?"

It really doesn't have to be more complicated than that.

Anyway, that's the way I see it.


Definition of ABROGATE
transitive verb

1: to abolish by authoritative action : annul

2: to treat as nonexistent





No comments:

Post a Comment