Thursday, September 23, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I (2010) Trailer



Never been the big Harry Potter fan. Seen all the films haven't read any of the books. My biggest worry is will Harry Potter manage to be epic? All the films dealt with specific issues that had large effects scenes but dealt with them in a special realm of Hogwarts never outside of it. Now that it will be a world wide war of wizards, I wonder can the filmmakers make us enjoy the change? If they couldn't necessarily for previous films with easier and smaller plots could they with bigger? Besides my worry the trailer of course looks great. Great action, effects but like I said let's see if it was all meant to be as we shouldn't forget the last film is in two parts which is always a risk.


IMDb page









Release Date: November 18, 2010 (U.S.)

Release Date: November 18, 2010 (Greece)

No comments:

Post a Comment