Friday, May 15, 2009

Uchiha Sasuke Shippuuden

From this post you will know about difference between Sasuke's child and Sasuke when he was grow up. After Sasuke leaved Konoha and joined with Orochimaru, sasuke didn't use his headband anymore. Sasuke looks more cool with his new style, he looks like a samurai and surely with a samurai's sword. Another difference from his style is he doesn't take arm bag and there isn't Uchiha's symbol in his clothes. Composition colour from his clothes not many changing, still white and blue, only his shoes has been changed from blue became dark gray. How about his behavior? Sasuke become quiet person more than his childhood. His power rapidly grow under Orochimaru's training, just like Naruto under Jiraiya's training. I'm sure there is another difference from Sasuke's style and behavior, could you tell me about it? Please give me your comment, so I can add more information detaily.

Uchiha SasukeAlright I have new collection from Uchiha Sasuke Shippuuden Wallpaper that I wanna share to you all Narutofans. Just click on image to get the real pixels and save it. I'm still waiting your comment about another difference from Sasuke's child and Sasuke when he was grow up. Thanks for your visited here.

Uchiha Sasuke ShippuudenPlease share and enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment