Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh Jimmy Carter


"I think an overwhelming portion of the intensely demonstrated animosity toward President Barack Obama is based on the fact that he is a black man, that he's African American," Carter told NBC in an interview.

I liked Jimmy Carter for a couple of reasons. He wanted to legalize marijuana when he was president and his involvement in Habitat for Humanity. What about all the people like me Jimmy? I voted for Obama and I'm white, well reddish brownish white.
I had some hope for change and getting away from the war mongering, patriot acting, wiretapping, 9-11 using Bush policies. So we elect Obama and what do we get? Another day older and deeper in debt. We get war mongering, patriot acting, wiretapping, 9-11 using Obama policies. We don't care what color he is fool, we care what he does! Obama is Bush-2. He lied and many of us believed him, now many of us have taken off our rose colored glasses and we see reality.
We were duped, deceived, tricked, cheated, conned, ripped off hoaxed, defrauded, swindled, outwitted, bamboozled hoodwinked, taken for a ride, had a fast one pulled on us. Now we are racists if we don't like it. Oh Jimmy Carter, my disappointment in you is trumped only by my disappointment in Barack Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment